You can get sticky notes on your Mac through the Stickies application, and use it to write notes that can serve as reminders on your desktop.
You can edit and update sticky notes as you need, including editing their appearance, size, and content.
When you want to get rid of a sticky note, you can delete it, or you can save the content as a .txt file.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Sticky notes, those little slips of yellow paper with adhesive you leave all around your house as reminders, are old technology.
Making sticky notes an early, built-in application of Mac computers, Apple found a way to bring these notes to the modern era, by featuring them as a great way to add reminders to your desktop.
You can customize and resize sticky notes quickly and easily too.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
How to get sticky notes on a Mac
1. Open “Finder” from your dock or the top menu bar on your Mac.
2. Click on “Applications” in the menu on the left hand side.
3. Scroll down and click on “Stickies” (your applications should be in alphabetical order).
4. If it’s your first time using Stickies on your device, two Sticky notes explaining how the app works will open.
5. Click on the words on the note and start typing. You can format it like a normal note, with a title line and content below that, or however you choose to.
How to edit sticky notes on a Mac
To increase or decrease the note size, grab the lower left or right corner and drag in or out to the desired size. It will still stay this size on your desktop.
If you want to …read more
Source:: Business Insider