You can easily switch desktops on a Windows 10 computer to organize your activities by opening multiple virtual desktops. When you are on a particular desktop, Windows hides all of your other work.
Windows 10 lets you see all of your open desktops or create a new one by clicking the Task View button in the taskbar.
In the Task View, you can click the desktop you want to switch to, create a new one, or drag windows from one desktop to another.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Windows 10 lets you create multiple desktops and switch between them with a couple of clicks. This way, you can work on several different projects at once without feeling cluttered or mixing windows and apps of unrelated activities.
Not only can you switch among different desktops, but you can also easily move open windows from one desktop to the other.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Windows 10 (From $134.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
How to switch desktops in Windows 10
1. Click the “Task View” button in the taskbar. You can also press the Windows key + “Tab” on your keyboard.
2. Click the Task View button to see your desktops, open programs, and history of programs you’ve recently used.
3. At the top of the screen, you will see all your current virtual desktops. Hover your cursor over a desktop to see the programs and tabs currently open in that window.
4. Click the desktop you want to switch to, or click “New Desktop” to open a new, blank virtual desktop. The virtual desktops appear at the top of the screen, above the history of programs you’ve used.
5. Below the desktops, you can see a …read more
Source:: Business Insider