There are a few ways to link Last.fm and Apple Music.
You can connect Last.fm to Apple Music using the official desktop app, or a third-party app.
The official Last.fm desktop app lets you scrobble Apple Music on Mac or PC.
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you should download a Last.fm-enabled app like Marvis Pro.
Historically, Last.fm and Apple Music have never worked well together. Unlike Spotify, there’s no universal way to connect your Last.fm account to Apple Music and track everything you listen to at any time.
But things have gotten better over the last few years. Now, you can scrobble your Apple Music tracks to Last.fm from a Mac, PC, or iOS/iPadOS device — you just need to download some apps.
Quick tip: There isn’t currently a way to scrobble Apple Music on Android.
How to connect Last.fm to Apple Music on Mac or PC
Instead of directly connecting your Last.fm account with your Apple Music account, you’ll need to connect the Last.fm app to your computer. This will make it so anything you play in the Music app (Mac) or iTunes (PC) will automatically scrobble to Last.fm.
1. On your Mac or PC, head to the Last.fm website’s “Track My Music” page.
2. Under the Last.fm Desktop Scrobbler heading, click the red Download Now button.
3. Download the Last.fm app and install it, then open it.
4. When prompted, connect the app to your Last.fm account. Depending on your system, you might also need to give the app permission to read what music your computer is playing.
5. If you’re on a PC, click the Last.fm icon in the taskbar at the bottom of your screen, then Settings. In the pop-up that appears, make sure that iTunes has a checkmark next to it.
Anything that you listen to in the Music app or iTunes should …read more
Source:: Business Insider